Serving Patients in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas
- They’re virtually invisible. Many of today’s hearing aids sit discreetly and comfortably inside the ear canal, providing both natural sound quality, and discreet and easy use.
- They automatically adjust to all kinds of soundscapes. Recent technological advances with directional microphones have made hearing aids far more versatile than ever before—and in a broad range of sound environments.
- You can enjoy water sports and sweat while wearing them. Waterproof digital hearing aids have arrived. This feature is built into some newly designed hearing aids for those concerned about water, humidity, and dust. This feature suits the active lifestyles of swimmers, skiers, snowboarders, intensive sports enthusiasts and anyone working in dusty, demanding environments.
- They work with smartphones, home entertainment systems and other prized electronics. Wireless, digital hearing aids are now the norm. That means seamless connectivity—directly into your hearing aid(s) at volumes that are just right for you—from your smartphone, MP3 player, television and other high-tech gadgets.
- They’re always at the ready. A new rechargeable feature on some newly designed hearing aids allows you to recharge your hearing aids every night, so they’re ready in the morning. It’s super convenient—and there’s no more fumbling with small batteries.
At Premier Hearing Center, our mission is to restore the joy of hearing again through one on one personalized care, detailed explanations and education. Our Audiologists specialize in hearing treatment and rehabilitation. They have decades of experience with testing, diagnosing, and treating hearing disorders as well as selecting and fitting customized hearing solutions for our patients, based on their individual needs, lifestyles, and budgets.